Monday, July 2, 2012

Spain wins Euro 2012


Spain rediscovered their magic on Sunday to beat ailing Italy 4-0 in the Euro 2012 final and with it became the first nation to win three big football titles in a row.



David Silva (14th), Jordi Alba (41st), Fernando Torres (84th) and Juan Mata (88th) were on target as Barcelona midfielders Xavi and Andres Iniesta pulled the strings in midfield in their usual commanding style after some slightly below-par performances earlier in the tournament.

Fernando Torres won the Golden Boot as Euro 2012 top-scorer thanks to a goal and an assist in the final eight minutes of Spain’s 4-0 victory over Italy in Sunday’s final.





Are you a Chelsea fan???? Want to know about Chelsea gossips? Click here...

1 comment:

  1. My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I
    may as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just
    following you. Look forward to exploring your web page repeatedly.



    Feel free to visit my web-site: Nike Air Max

    ReplyDelete

Worth reading